8 Min Abs Workout how to have six pack has been designed to specifically work on the abdominal muscles and have perfect 6 packs.
It can be done by anyone who exercises regularly, both men and women. There are no particular requirements for this abs workout; you just need to know how to properly perform the ab exercises involved and you will ready for get perfect six pack!
ABS PROGRAM SCHEDULE
Perform Abs workout every second day (e.g. Mon-Wed-Fri) for at least two weeks. Then you’ll be ready to perform the next level of this ab workout.
Good Luck to get six pack!
HOW THIS ABS WORKOUT WORKS
1. Working aerobically on your abdominal muscles for over 7 minutes stimulates the capillaries in this area. These in turn increase the blood flow.
2. A greater blood flow means a greater flow of oxygen – and fat only burns in the presence of oxygen.
3. Toned ab muscles need more calories (kcal) to stay active. Our organism tends to release these calories from the area near the active muscles. So it burns fat in that area.
HOW TO USE THIS ABS WORKOUT AND GET PERFECT SIX PACK
1. This abs routine is designed to work the abdominal area ‘aerobically’. Performing it straight after an aerobic workout (e.g.: running, spinning, swimming or other aerobic activities) will improve the positive effect.
2. Learn the instructions for each ab exercise of this abs workout. Ensure you perform exercises properly to get perfect six pack.
3. Pay attention on the correct breathing while performing the abs exercises. It is very important and will help you achieve the best results possible.
See our Abs Workout Level 2 (advanced) – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44mgUselcDU
and Level 3 (even more advanced) – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrsQH3IPNnQ
FREE P4P “ABS WORKOUT” APP IT’S READY FOR iOS, ANDROID AND WINDOWS PHONE !
DOWNLOAD FOR FREE NOW
WINDOWS PHONE : http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/app/abs-workout/3174ba65-39d1-49fe-9ebd-3ac8d329f2cc
P4P Abs Workouts: http://goo.gl/pYyV9e
P4P Workouts: http://goo.gl/9VPDjF
Please watch: “Chest workout – best home routine to kill pec muscle calisthenics and bodyweight”